Time & Location
About the Event
Good cybersecurity is not just about hardware and software. To keep your business data and your customer data safe and secure, you also need to have good policies in place. Andrew Baker, successful cybersecurity and technology consultant with BrainWave Consulting Company, LLC., will give you the guidance you need to keep your business on the right track and avoid breaches and data exposure. Andrew will be joining us remotely, but attendees are still welcome to watch from our Small Business Success Center or from the comfort of their office.
This is a perfect workshop for owners, managers, and/or employees. Anyone is welcome to attend as long as they register.
In this power-hour workshop you will:
- Learn about basic policies and procedures for running a safe business that will be resistant to cyberattacks and data breaches
- Learn what you need to know about managing ecommerce on line, safely and securely
- Gain insight on business operations that will support your security objectives and protect your data
Who should take this class?
- Business owners or employees that desire to learn about cybersecurity for the health of their business
- If you don’t currently have an active cybersecurity game plan
- If you don’t know where to start when it comes to keeping your company or customer data safe
What is a "hybrid" course? There will be 10 in-person tickets & 10 virtual tickets only. There will be a waitlist for in-person tickets. If you decide to join in person, face masks will be required for non-vaccinated individuals and social distancing will be enforced.
- In Person Ticket$0$00$0
- Virtual Ticket$0$00$0
- On-Demand Ticket$0$00$0