COUNTDOWN TO THE GAME
Join the City of Bluefield and the City of Bluefield Parks and Recreation Department for a week of events to celebrate Beaver Graham Week.
The rivalry between Bluefield High School in the City of Bluefield, West Virginia and Graham High School in the Town of Bluefield, Virginia dates back to 1911 and welcomes visitors from near and far for a week of fun, festivities, and reunions. This year's game information will be posted on this page once scheduled.
This page is dedicated to sharing information on things to do in our city during this week.
For vendor information, please contact the Chamber of Commerce of the Two Virginias at 304-327-7184 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-Sale tickets are ONLY available through GoFan this year. No Pre-Sale paper tickets will be sold. Beat the lines and buy your tickets online. Paper tickets WILL be sold on gameday at the stadium gate. Cash will only be accepted at the gate. Tickets are $7.00. Gates open at 5:30pm.
Reservations can be made by calling
304-325-5707 or online. The cost is $20 for a 20′ by 20′ space. ALL proceeds will go toward the purchase of a future turf field | Alcohol is prohibited
Tailgating set-up may only begin at 9 am on the day of the game.
• Tailgating is not permitted outside tailgating area.
All barbeque grills must be attended at all times. Fires built on the ground or open fire pit devices are prohibited.
• Tents or canopies must be secured and cannot obstruct roadways or pedestrian walkways.
ALCOHOL IS NOT PERMITTED
**Police are subject to check coolers. **
• Pets are not allowed to run at large they must be leashed at all times and must be cleaned up after. Furthermore, animals shall not be left unattended or secured to park property.
• Keep your tailgating area clean and free of litter. “Put it in the can, football fan”.
• Tailgating areas must be broken down and cleaned up no later than 11 pm after the game.
• Always practice positive, fan-friendly behavior. Be respectful of those around you and your tailgating area.
** Drunkenness, obscene or harassing behavior, and violence or threats of violence will not be tolerated. **
See the above map to see what tailgating spots are available.
THE BLUEFIELD CUP REGISTRATION FORM
Click on the PDF to download The Bluefield Cup: Captain's Choice Golf Tournament Registration form. The Cost is $400 per team of 4 players. All proceeds benefit both high school athletic departments. Make Checks Payable To: The Chamber of Commerce of the Two Virginias Chicory Foundation. Mail Registration Form To: Rick Showalter | 703 College Ave. Bluefield, WV. Registration by phone: 304-325-5707 Ext. 4.